Friday, September 25, 2009

I was thinking about next semester and the next thing I know, I received a 3 message long of sms from dear farmer. Thanks for knowing what's on my mind. (:



All things are possible to those who believe. YEP, I WILL SURVIVE! :D



There's so many things that I want to do. And I'm gonna make them all happen! YES! :D I want to get at least a 3.3 and above for next semester. I want to spend a good time of solitude. Sounds emo? I'm not emo, just enjoy spending time with myself and God. :D And of course, get gifts! :D



Alright-ey! time for lunch! Gonna spend a good time with my family. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamaica said...

Hey, I just changed my blog's link, relink me. Thanks. :) http://jamaica-says.blogspot.com

7:23 pm 
Blogger Farrhan said...

solitude?!
but it's the last sem we are gonna be tgt!

1:46 am 
Anonymous LiLeng said...

HAN! no la. solitude for this few days la. not the next sem! dumbo!

11:43 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home