Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sparkles on Saturday! TANJUNHAO still have yet to upload pictures in face book. ): And he's now gone to Malaysia for some hacking competition! seeyou pal on Friday! (:(:



ECP on Sunday after svc w my pals. I'm glad they had fun tgt w my church frnds. Who say Christians cant have fun? HAHA! You were right! It was an awesome day, the Word was awesome too! The grass and the breeze there made our picnic so comfortable that both linn and liyun felt asleep! AHHAAS! Cycled all the way to changi airport, and ): Both ning and i are feeling the suan-ness in our legs now. Ohwell! But i guess we all had fun right? (:





OPM was a blast. I went there with a heart full of expectations. Indeed, God speaks. It got me thinking. Whatever Veron, Annie and Rhoda shared refreshed me once again. (: It is really all about maintenance.






I know I am loved by the King.

And it makes my heart want to sing. (:



This week is indeed gonna be a great and happening week! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home