Sunday, November 15, 2009

What I received today! :D
Super duper good lozenges from Annie! :D A teacher's secret weapon! WOOHOO!
Power pack sermon that makes me wna tear w joy. I feel bless! :D
Great time w the youth team at Cecilia's house! Love Eiffel Tan la! she's super cute!



I really wna talk alot today. I think I used up my quota. ): And now I don't feel like talking. I talked talked talked the moment I met my sister for dinner. MY THROAT!! ZZZ.... But ohwell! A nice surprise from Hong, Vin and AhHaoAh~~~! HAHAHA!



Took 2 pictures of Tigger and I'm so gna post it up on Ter's FB! :D HEHEHE. (:



Okay! I think I need to sleep. But before that, I need to press the refresh button. :D



Goodnight peepsxzxzxzxzxzxz! :S





I miss hanging out w the BB people. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home