Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally it's coming to the end of Jan! And FYP is over, we're left w ship design before our papers starts. GOGOGO! After 3 years in NgeeAnn, I can say that I'm loving every moments with my classmates, every little bits. (: Right now, the only thing that I'm so looking forward to is March! Cause we're going for HOLIDAY! (: Though it's only KL and Genting, but still I know that it will be a time of fun. :D Also, what made me happy is the very fact that almost everyone will be going, 10 of us! (P.S. I still hope that EVERYONE will go.) Gonna be camping at Naro's place, with her golden retriever! Haaas! Yuting!, come come! ;)



It's so gna be a time of fun, I believe. (:



I still believe in your faithfulness

I still believe in your truth

I still believe in your holy word

Even when I don't see, I still believe.




Been thinking about the past 2 days. I know I've not made the wrong choice of applying and going on to SOT after poly. REJOICE, AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE! :D TYG! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home